AFRICAN BEAUTY

My eyes looks around and sees the great beauty that Africa possesses, one can say that I am in love with Africa. Not because I am an African, but because I am able to see the riches of the earth around me, the clarity of air which allows you to see far and beyond the plains and the mountains, the breathtaking beauty of the stars and the sky. I love experiencing every feeling that the wind brings, the feeling of warmth and at times a refreshing cold which gently hits the skin. I like listening to the sound of a stream, whose water makes the air cold and fresh, it can almost quench a thirst. The smell of the forest fascinates me. How thick and full of life are the forests, it is so refreshing, especially when other animals are around, we interact with them in gentleness and kindness as we discover the mystery of their world.


The People of Africa have always been warm, kind and wise. I just love how Africa has managed to keep wisdom for centuries, passing it down from a generation to another through. People have been faithful enough to ensure that the wisdom is passed down to the next generation. In Africa, wisdom and knowledge is kept in people, that is why humanity is so important to Africa. 

I am wowed by the beauty of Melanin. It helps us to enjoy the sun during the day. The dark color of the skin is just breathtaking. It matches with all elements in the environment making the whole picture complete. In Africa, we accessories with feathers, animal skin, bones, trunk of some trees and precious stones. I love how the stones shine in the dark, looking like the stars which are on earth. I love how the feathers dance with the wind as if they can hear the songs of the wind. I love how animal skin covers the dark African skin, bringing warmth in a cold night. I love how the bones complement the skin, together with the tree trunk, they make the beauty pop out so well. Africa is me, and I am Africa. Africa is beautiful...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLESSED AFRICAN YOUTH

The Present Africa

Native Africa