Children of the land


My name is Lavine Ojode Ateng' Mutoni. I am a Kenyan and like the fact that I am African. I like being in Africa, I love my land and my people. In a midst of the poverty in Africa, I see a lot of beauty.
Underneath the dirty clothes, there is a warm heart. The seemingly hopeless society is a home of creatives. For such a long time our people have been exploited and left bare, but passion oozes out from their hearts like a strong river. It enlightens them, they share their talents with each other in great joy.  Most hearts are pure and full of love. Most laughter are genuine. Most products are inspired. Most lives are rich since we impact each others souls.  Most cultures are rich. Most beliefs create a perfect balance of life
The reason as to why I started blogging is because I see a lot of riches in Africa. I would love other Africans to see Africa as I do. It is not about being a superior race or being better that your neighbor. It is about living a rich life by loving your culture, building a society that is safe for our future generation and securing resources for our unseen children. No one should lie to anyone, that they are less or on a lower rank that the other. We are all just different. It is not always about making money and being a rich continent. I would love all of us to build a healthy, community that love itself.


As we find our purpose, as we take a certain course of life, it is also important to live a rich life by loving our culture. It is important to build a society which is safe for our future generation, and to secure the resources that we have for our unseen children.
In Africa, children belong to the land. Anyone can correct and uplift any child, it does not matter who gave birth to the child, as long as they live in the land, we are one big community. We all have a responsibility of taking care of what our ancestors left us, and ensuring that we secure much more to our unborn children of the land. I take my responsibility fully, with great honor, for the sake of our unborn children of the land. We are rich, we have everything that we need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLESSED AFRICAN YOUTH

The Present Africa

Native Africa